What is CBD and its use in medicine
There are a lot of people that would like to know what is cannabidiol.CBD oil is a rare and valuable type of vegetable oil. Food, dietary and industrial value of the product is considered to be more significant than other vegetable oils several times (for example, flaxseed). CBD oil has no intoxicating effect and has nothing to do with it.
- The only oil digested by the body at 100%
- It has a rich composition, thanks to which it serves as an excellent substitute for any animal fat, including oil.
- Such a rich composition has cedar nut oil, recognized as the best vegetable oil.
- The product is useful at any age and absolutely everything.
- Its versatility is explained by the content of fatty acids comparable to fish oil and varieties of fatty fish.
- The rich composition of vitamins is able to replenish the deficiency of the most important elements in the body and protect against diseases and aging.
- No known oilseed in the plant world contains such a huge amount of organic compounds.
- Oil is an effective, exclusively natural therapeutic and prophylactic agents.
- The product retains all biologically active and beneficial substances, since made by pressing at low temperature.
For millennia, people have used CBD oil as their staple food. They were replaced with pork fat, sunflower oil and called “lean”. Oil has rare beautiful color of a greenish shade. In taste you will find a slight sourness and a pleasant light aroma. But not only these feelings you get. The oil also has a nutty taste and a distant reminder of sunflower oil and seeds.
CBD oil is used in pure form and in combination with other oils. With frequent use is not boring, well compatible with drugs, is an independent drug. This oil is not fried. They are seasoned with salads, cold dishes, cottage cheese, used in sauces.
Store the oil in a dark dish and a cool place for up to 12 months. When frozen, the product may be stored indefinitely. With a casual attitude, the oil thickens and goes rancid.
The use of CBD oil in medicine
- Cardiac and vascular systems. The healing properties of the oil are used in the treatment of atherosclerosis, hypertension, ischemia, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins. Serves as an effective tool in the prevention of heart attack and stroke.
- Oncology. Leading oncologists confirm the benefit of the product in the treatment of cancer. CBD oil for oncology is used in complex therapy, removes the effects of chemotherapy. As part of the oil contains a substance chlorophyll, which has an antitumor effect. Green color gives oil exactly this substance.
- Circulatory system. The elements contained in the oil are directly involved in the synthesis of blood cells. The product is recommended for patients with anemia.
- Digestion. Anti-inflammatory, wound healing, painkillers and other properties are used in the treatment of gastric ulcers, gastritis, cholecystitis, hemorrhoids. Having a laxative effect, oil is used for constipation.
- Respiratory system. Oil is included in the diet for diseases of pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, catarrh of the respiratory tract.
- Dermatological diseases. CBD oil will help with diseases of psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema. Used in the treatment of burns, wounds and cuts.
- Nervous system. The oil used in the diet is beneficial for neurosis, any behavioral disorders, insomnia, child autism.
- For women, CBD oil is simply necessary during pregnancy and feeding. It will protect the immune system of the mother and child, restore strength and improve the quality of milk.
- For men, regular use of the product will serve as a preventive measure against impotence and diseases of the prostate gland.